Aims and Values
Each member of us is committed to:
- Challenge our students to think critically.
- Encourage the creativity of our students.
- Encourage students to be involved in their community.
- Encourage students to learn teamwork and leadership skills.
- Encourage the physical and emotional well-being of each individual.
- Provide opportunities for students to discover their individual talents, interests and passions.
- Provide opportunities to connect learning to real life.
- Guide students how to cope with failure as well as success.
- Support personal and social development.
- Inspire students to rise to challenges.
- Appreciate all students as unique individuals.